Translate

Saturday 20 July 2013

WHO HAS SENT YOU?


Title: Who has sent you?
Scripture: Exodus 3:13-14

"But Moses protested, if I go to the people of Israel and tell them, The God of your ancestors has sent me to you, they will ask me, What is his name? Then what should I tell them? God replied to Moses, I Am Who I Am. Say this to the people of Israel: I AM has sent me to you."

Who has sent you? In whose name have you come? At some point in your life, you shall meet your Pharaoh. Your Pharaoh can be that stubborn situation that won't go. Or that challenge that you are struggling to overcome. Scenario: Someone is arrested and whiles in police custody, he  tells them of his relation with a prominent person in society and gives them his name. Immediately he is released! The secret was in the name. 

The person whose name was mentioned need not to be there physically, but because of his name the man is set free. How much more the All-powerful God? No matter the situation you may be in, declare, "I come in the name of I AM." And may God deliver you from any Pharaoh! AB@TWDevotional 

For more of such messages kindly visit http://abtru-worshipa.blogspot.com; http://www.thetestamentplace.com/abtruworshipa.html; www.africaworships.com; www.facebook.com/TrueWorshipersDevotional

No comments: