Translate

Thursday 9 January 2014

WHO ARE YOU CONNECTED TO?

WHO ARE YOU CONNECTED TO? 

"Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing."(John 15:5,NLT) This scripture goes to confirm what Paul meant when he said: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Christ did not come to give more strength to those who see themselves as strong. But rather tostrengthen the feeble hands and energize the weak. One must have a relationship with Jesus, just as illustrated with the vine and the branches. Jesus stated clearly: "...without me you can do nothing." Just like a branch can not bear fruit on its own unless it is connected to the vine. "...But the people that know their God, shall be strong, and do exploits."(Dan. 11:32) What do you hope to achieve this year? What is your greatest expectation? All your efforts in achieving any of those expectations will end up in futility without Jesus. But with Jesus in your boat, you can smile at any storm. Stay connected! AB@TWD

No comments: