Translate

Thursday 2 January 2014

QUANTUM LEAP SERIES(1): BEGIN WITH GOD.

QUANTUM LEAP SERIES(1): BEGIN WITH GOD. 

"For thou art my lamp, O Lord: and the Lord will lighten my darkness."(2 Sam. 22:29,KJV) God became so many things to David, because of the intimate relationship David had with Him. David saw Him as his glory and the lifter up of his head. God was his shepherd, shield, defender, restorer and many more. And in our text for today, David wrote: "O Lord, you aremy lamp..."(V29,NLT) How do you also see God? And how do you relate to Him? As you have began the year, may you go deeper in your relationship with God. There is a testimony David shared in the text. He said, "For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I LEAPED OVER a wall."(V30,KJV) The NLT puts it this way: "...with my God I can SCALE ANY WALL." There is a divine escalation for you this year, and you shall see increase. But you need God! Just as David said: "By my God...", so must your confession be. There will be a quantum leap, if only you involve GOD. No more crawling. Its time to LEAP! AB@TWD

No comments: