Translate

Monday 25 November 2013

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE? 

"I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living."(Ps. 27:13,NLT) One thing that sustained David in the face of trouble was his belief to see the goodness of the Lord. We must get to the point where we are fully convinced that, we shall enjoy life. We may look at the challenges around us and give up on ourselves; failing to see the gifts that have been freely given unto us by God. We see from our text that, even in his trouble times, David concluded: "Yet I am confident I will see the Lord's goodness while I am here in the land of the living."(NLT) That became his confession irrespective of the unfavorable circumstances. And God blessed him and made him great. "The Lord says, I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life...(Ps. 91:14-16,NLT) So you too what do you believe? AB@TWD

No comments: