Translate

Friday 8 November 2013

GOD'S SIGNATURE!

GOD'S SIGNATURE!

"I am the Lord; that is my name!... Everything I prophesied has come true, and now I will prophesy again. I will tell you the future before it happens."(Isa. 42:8-9,NLT) Anytime you see, "I am the Lord", then God is reminding us of what He has said or assuring us of what He is about to do. He makes His promises by starting and ending with "I AM the Lord, that is my name", to let us know the potency of such promises. "For when God made promise to Abraham, because He could swear by no greater, He sware by Himself..."(Heb. 6:13,KJV) The promise of God on your life may sound impossible. But God signed with His name for you to see the possibility, so you can hold Him by His word. Look at the tense used in verse 9, "Everything I prophesied HAS COME TRUE..." That means all the prophesies on your life have already been fulfilled. I know this may sound too good to be true. But that is our God; He calls those things that be not as though they were. His name is I AM, and that is His signature! AB@TWD

No comments: