Translate

Wednesday 6 November 2013

CONFESS AND BE FREE!

CONFESS AND BE FREE! 

"Finally I confessed all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide my guilt. I said to myself, I will confess my rebellion to the Lord. And you forgave me! And my guilt is gone."(Ps. 32:5,NLT) One of the topics for our devotionals last week was, 'What are you hiding?' and today David admits that, he finally stopped trying to hide his guilt. Anytime we go wrong, the first thought that comes to our mind is, how can I cover up this mess? Instead of confessing it there and then and be free. We have been deceived to believe that, once we are able to conceal our sins we are smart. But that to God is foolishness. Why would anyone think of being wise when they are doing wrong. Our loving father therefore gives us an open invitation. He says "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow..."(Isa. 1:18,KJV) What are you waiting for? The truth is, God knows those hidden sins so you better confess now and be free. AB@TWD

No comments: