Translate

Monday 10 February 2014

YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON FOR THAT TASK! (2)

YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON FOR THAT TASK! (2)

"The angel of the Lord appeared to him and said, Mighty hero, the Lord is with you! Sir, Gideon replied, if the Lord is with us, why has all this happened to us? And where are all the miracles our ancestors told us about?..Then the Lord turned to him and said, GO WITH THE STRENGTH YOU HAVE, and rescue Israel from the Midianites. I am sending you! But Lord, Gideon replied, how can I rescue Israel? My clan is the weakest in the whole tribe of Manasseh, and I am the least in my entire family! The Lord said to him, I will be with you. And you will destroy the Midianites as if you were fighting against one man." (Judg. 6:12-16,NLT) I believe this text brings to mind some experiences you may have had at some point in your life, when you were called to undertake a project. Just like Gideon, you may do everything you can to have God change His mind. But He doesn't see your inability but rather His power at work in you. You are the best person, and I AM is with you! AB@TWD

No comments: